..續本文上一頁ould have never left Kapilavastu because he had the greatest opportunity to manage the whole country.
悉達多就永遠不會離開迦毗羅衛,因爲他有最好的機會去管理整個國家。
So, I”m telling you these things because we have to have a certain m...certain we have to really you know,
我說這些是因爲,我們真的必須有正確的發心,
its easy to say I, you know, we have the right motivation but we should really contemplate on this.
你知道,這個說來容易,但是我們真的應該好好思維它。
Are we here are we here for are we here to listen to these teachings for the enlightenment
我們在這裏聽聞這些教法,是否真的是爲了證悟?
We all like to say “yes” or in anyway its safer to say this way anyway, you know, among the buddhists. [28:17]
我們都想說「是的」,或者身處在佛教徒之中,這麼說總是比較安全。
But, even that statement that “I”m here to learn the path of enlightenment.
但是,即使是聲稱「我在這裏是爲了學習通往證悟之道」
ah I”m here to listen to the teachings so that I will achieve enlightenment.”
「我在這裏聽聞教法,是爲了能夠獲得證悟」,
Even that, even the, even the fact that do you really want to achieve enlightenment. That is something that you should contemplate.
甚至于你是不是真的想要證悟,那都是你應當仔細思維的。
I must confess I, for one, I”m not that, I”m not all the time attracted to enlightenment.
我必須坦承,我自己就不是;我並不是總是想要證悟。
Really. I”m much more attracted to the samsaric success, the gain, the, I don”t know, the influence, the game that we play.
真的,我更熱衷于輪回的成功,獲得,影響力,我們玩弄的遊戲;
I, you know, I I”m very much for this.
你知道,我很喜歡這些。
Enlightenment as a romantic notion, the golden color, the light, the omniscience, you know, all of that is fine.
證悟做爲一個浪漫的想法,金色、光芒、遍知一切等等,這些都不錯。
And especially when I”m tormented suddenly with a certain problems then, of course, I think about enlightenment.(laughter)
特別是當我突然被某個問題困擾的時候,當然我會想到證悟。(笑聲)
When I”m up in the air and when my plane gets, go through turbulence, then I think about enlightenment. (laughter)
當我在天上,突然飛機受到氣流影響時,我會想到證悟;(笑聲)
As soon as I”m in the...on the ground and surrounded by friends, families, attention, gain, don”t think about enlightenment.
但是當我一落地,被親朋好友、關注、利得所包圍,我就不會去想證悟。
And not only that, sometimes I contemplate and if you really contemplate, enlightenment is a state where you have amazing qualities, supposedly amazing qualities.
不止是這樣,有時候我想,假如你認真思維,證悟是一個境界,你具備不可思議的功德的境界——所謂不可思議的功德。
And from the emotional point of view all these amazing qualities that enlightenment supposed to have such as omniscience,
從情緒化的觀點來看,證悟理應具備的所有的這些不可思議的功德,比如全知,
you should really think: do you really want to be omniscient
你真的應該想想:你真想要變得無所不知嗎?
Because, if you do have omniscience, there will be no surprise.
因爲,假如你真能遍知一切,那就毫無驚喜可言了。
You cannot read one good detective novel. (laughter)
你不能讀一本好的偵探小說(笑聲),
You already know the end.
因爲你已經知道結局。
You can”t you can”t enjoy anything. You can”t enjoy uh a new food.
你無法享受任何東西。你不能享受新的食物,
You can”t taste a new drink because you already know.
你不能品嘗新的飲料,因爲你已經知道它們是怎麼回事。
You don”t you you can”t, you know like gossip around,
你不能到處閑聊,
you can”t chat uh chat around because you already know the answer.
你不能四處聊天閑談,因爲你已經知道答案了。
So, from the emotional point of view,
所以,從情緒化的觀點來看,
enlightenment is, from our deluded emotional point of view,
從我們染汙的情緒化的觀點來看,
enlightenment is really, utterly such a boring place where you have no excitement,
證悟真的是個絕對無聊的境地,在那裏沒有興奮刺激,
no excitement at all.
一點都沒有。
Why what why do we need this
我們爲什麼需要證悟?
So, this way its quite important to really uh tune our motivation. Uh [
inaudible 32:20]
所以,我們用這種方式來檢視、調整自己的發心,這相當重要。
So, I will I shall remind you th...about motivation every now and then hopefully, hopefully every time I we begin the teaching
因此,我會不時提醒你們發心,希望每次我們開始講課時(都能提醒要正確發心)。
I mean to myself mainly and then to you also.
我主要是指提醒我自己,然後也提醒你們。
Now I studied under the amazing guidance of Khenpo Appey Rinpoche almost 5 years.
我曾在堪布阿貝仁波切令人驚歎的指導下學習了將近五年,
I mainly studied buddhist philosophy.
主要是學習佛教哲學。
《我們一定要調整自己的發心 We Have To Tune Our Motivation》全文閱讀結束。