打开我的阅读记录 ▼

我们一定要调整自己的发心 We Have To Tune Our Motivation▪P3

  ..续本文上一页ould have never left Kapilavastu because he had the greatest opportunity to manage the whole country.

  悉达多就永远不会离开迦毗罗卫,因为他有最好的机会去管理整个国家。

  So, I”m telling you these things because we have to have a certain m...certain we have to really you know,

  我说这些是因为,我们真的必须有正确的发心,

  its easy to say I, you know, we have the right motivation but we should really contemplate on this.

  你知道,这个说来容易,但是我们真的应该好好思维它。

  Are we here are we here for are we here to listen to these teachings for the enlightenment

  

  我们在这里听闻这些教法,是否真的是为了证悟?

  We all like to say “yes” or in anyway its safer to say this way anyway, you know, among the buddhists. [28:17]

  我们都想说「是的」,或者身处在佛教徒之中,这么说总是比较安全。

  But, even that statement that “I”m here to learn the path of enlightenment.

  但是,即使是声称「我在这里是为了学习通往证悟之道」

  ah I”m here to listen to the teachings so that I will achieve enlightenment.”

  「我在这里听闻教法,是为了能够获得证悟」,

  Even that, even the, even the fact that do you really want to achieve enlightenment. That is something that you should contemplate.

  甚至于你是不是真的想要证悟,那都是你应当仔细思维的。

  I must confess I, for one, I”m not that, I”m not all the time attracted to enlightenment.

  我必须坦承,我自己就不是;我并不是总是想要证悟。

  Really. I”m much more attracted to the samsaric success, the gain, the, I don”t know, the influence, the game that we play.

  真的,我更热衷于轮回的成功,获得,影响力,我们玩弄的游戏;

  I, you know, I I”m very much for this.

  你知道,我很喜欢这些。

  Enlightenment as a romantic notion, the golden color, the light, the omniscience, you know, all of that is fine.

  证悟做为一个浪漫的想法,金色、光芒、遍知一切等等,这些都不错。

  And especially when I”m tormented suddenly with a certain problems then, of course, I think about enlightenment.(laughter)

  特别是当我突然被某个问题困扰的时候,当然我会想到证悟。(笑声)

  When I”m up in the air and when my plane gets, go through turbulence, then I think about enlightenment. (laughter)

  当我在天上,突然飞机受到气流影响时,我会想到证悟;(笑声)

  As soon as I”m in the...on the ground and surrounded by friends, families, attention, gain, don”t think about enlightenment.

  但是当我一落地,被亲朋好友、关注、利得所包围,我就不会去想证悟。

  And not only that, sometimes I contemplate and if you really contemplate, enlightenment is a state where you have amazing qualities, supposedly amazing qualities.

  不止是这样,有时候我想,假如你认真思维,证悟是一个境界,你具备不可思议的功德的境界——所谓不可思议的功德。

  And from the emotional point of view all these amazing qualities that enlightenment supposed to have such as omniscience,

  从情绪化的观点来看,证悟理应具备的所有的这些不可思议的功德,比如全知,

  you should really think: do you really want to be omniscient

  

  你真的应该想想:你真想要变得无所不知吗?

  Because, if you do have omniscience, there will be no surprise.

  因为,假如你真能遍知一切,那就毫无惊喜可言了。

  You cannot read one good detective novel. (laughter)

  你不能读一本好的侦探小说(笑声),

  You already know the end.

  因为你已经知道结局。

  You can”t you can”t enjoy anything. You can”t enjoy uh a new food.

  你无法享受任何东西。你不能享受新的食物,

  You can”t taste a new drink because you already know.

  你不能品尝新的饮料,因为你已经知道它们是怎么回事。

  You don”t you you can”t, you know like gossip around,

  你不能到处闲聊,

  you can”t chat uh chat around because you already know the answer.

  你不能四处聊天闲谈,因为你已经知道答案了。

  So, from the emotional point of view,

  所以,从情绪化的观点来看,

  enlightenment is, from our deluded emotional point of view,

  从我们染污的情绪化的观点来看,

  enlightenment is really, utterly such a boring place where you have no excitement,

  证悟真的是个绝对无聊的境地,在那里没有兴奋刺激,

  no excitement at all.

  一点都没有。

  Why what why do we need this

  

  我们为什么需要证悟?

  So, this way its quite important to really uh tune our motivation. Uh [

  

   inaudible 32:20]

  所以,我们用这种方式来检视、调整自己的发心,这相当重要。

  So, I will I shall remind you th...about motivation every now and then hopefully, hopefully every time I we begin the teaching

  因此,我会不时提醒你们发心,希望每次我们开始讲课时(都能提醒要正确发心)。

  I mean to myself mainly and then to you also.

  我主要是指提醒我自己,然后也提醒你们。

  Now I studied under the amazing guidance of Khenpo Appey Rinpoche almost 5 years.

  我曾在堪布阿贝仁波切令人惊叹的指导下学习了将近五年,

  I mainly studied buddhist philosophy.

  主要是学习佛教哲学。

  

《我们一定要调整自己的发心 We Have To Tune Our Motivation》全文阅读结束。

菩提下 - 非赢利性佛教文化公益网站

Copyright © 2020 PuTiXia.Net