打開我的閱讀記錄 ▼

開示中引用的巴利文經句(中、英譯)▪P4

  ..續本文上一頁n their eyes who will be lost unless they hear the Dhamma.

  有些人眼中只有一些翳,但若不聞法,將會迷失;

  Such persons will understand the truth.

  這些人終會了知真理。

  --Dutiya Marapasa Sutta, Sajyutta Nikaya, VI(I). 5.

  Those phenomena arising from a cause,

  現象生起必有原因,

  of these the Enlightened One has told the cause and also their cessation;

  覺者己經指出諸法的原因及其寂滅;

  this is the ”doctrine” of the Great Recluse.

  這是大沙門的教旨。

  --Vinaya, Mahavagga, I. 23(40).

  Vipassana means observing reality in a special way, by going beyond apparent truth.

  內觀(毘缽舍那)是以透視表面事相的特別方式來察覺實相。

  --Ledi Sayadaw, Paramattha Dipani.

  In the seen there will be only the seen;

  看,就單純地只是看,

  in the heard there will be only the heard;

  聽,就單純地只是聽;

  in the smelled, tasted, touched there will be only the smelled, tasted, touched;

  鼻聞,舌嘗,身體接觸,就只是聞,只是嘗,只是觸,

  In the cognized there will be only the cognized.

  覺知時,也就只是單純地覺知。

  --U dana, I. x.

  “Feeling the entire body I shall breath in”; thus he trains himself.

  「我入息時要感覺著全身」,要這樣訓練自己。

  “Feeling the entire body I shall breathe out”; thus he trains himself.

  「我出息時要感覺著全身」,要這樣訓練自己。

  --Maha-Satipatthana Sutta, Digha Nikaya, 22.

  Experiencing sensation everywhere within the limits of the body,

  體驗身體範圍內的每一處感受,

  he understands, "I am experiencing sensation everywhere within the limits of the body.

  並當下了知,「我在體驗身體範圍內的每一處感受」。

  Experiencing sensation wherever there is life within the body,

  體驗身體內有生命之處(活的地方)的感受,

  he understands, "I am experiencing sensation wherever there is life within the body.

  並當下了知,「我在體驗身體內有生命處的感受」。

  --Pathama Gelabba Sutta, Sajyutta Nikaya, XXXVI(II). i. 7.

  Thus he abides observing body in body internally;

  于是他就身體內部觀察身體;

  he abides observing body in body externally;

  就身體外部觀察身體;

  he abides observing body in body both internally and externally.

  同時就身體內部、外部觀察身體。

  he abides observing the phenomenon of arising in the body;

  他觀察身體當中不斷生起的現象;

  he abides observing the phenomenon of passing away in the body;

  他觀察身體當中不斷滅去的現象;

  he abides observing the phenomenon of arising and passing away in the body.

  他同時觀察身體當中不斷生起、滅去的現象。

  Now his awareness is established.

  于是清楚覺知:

  "This is body."

  「這是身體。」

  This awareness develops to such an extent that there is mere understanding and mere observation,

  修成了只有了知和只有覺照的境界,

  and he abides detached and does not cling to anything in the world.

  超越執著,不再貪著身心世界的任何事物。

  This, oh bhikkhus, is how a bhikkhu really abides observing body in body.

  比丘們!這就是比丘如何就身體觀察身體。

  --Maha-Satipatthana Sutta, Digha Nikaya, 22.

  Refuge in the Triple Gem: 皈依叁寶:

  I take refuge in the Buddha.

  我皈依佛。

  I take refuge in the Dhamma.

  我皈依法。

  I take refuge in the Sangha.

  我皈依僧。

  The Five Precepts: 五戒:

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from killing living creatures.

  我持守「不殺生」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from taking what is not given.

  我持守「不偷盜」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from sexual misconduct.

  我持守「不邪淫」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from wrong speech.

  我持守「不妄語」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from intoxicants, which are causes of intemperate behavior.

  我持守「不飲酒(煙酒毒品)」戒。

  The Eight Precepts: 八戒:

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from killing living creatures.

  我持守「不殺生」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from taking what is not given.

  我持守「不偷盜」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from incelibacy.

  我持守「不淫」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from wrong speech.

  我持守「不妄語」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from intoxicants, which are causes of intemperate behavior.

  我持守「不飲酒(煙酒毒品)」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from eating at the wrong time.

  我持守「不非時食」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from dancing; singing, instrumental music ; worldly entertainments; adorning oneself with garlands, perfumes, or cosmetics; wearing jewelry.

  我持守「不著香華鬘、不香油塗身;不歌舞倡伎、不故往觀聽」戒。

  I undertake the rule of training to abstain from using high or luxurious beds.

  我持守「不坐臥高廣大床」戒。

  

《開示中引用的巴利文經句(中、英譯)》全文閱讀結束。

✿ 继续阅读 ▪ 巴利文字彙

菩提下 - 非贏利性佛教文化公益網站

Copyright © 2020 PuTiXia.Net